Annual eye exams are vital to maintaining your vision and overall health. We offer the Optomap® ultra-widefield (UWF™) retinal imaging to enable eyecare professionals to discover, diagnose, document and treat ocular pathology that may first present in the periphery – pathology which may go undetected using traditional examination techniques and equipment. Our UWF, high-resolution retinal imaging devices each image more than 80% or 200˚ of the retina in a single capture.
The Optomap® Retinal Exam is fast, easy, and comfortable for all ages. To have the exam, you simply look into the device one eye at a time and you will see a comfortable flash of light to let you know the image of your retina has been taken. The Optomap® image is shown immediately on a computer screen so we can review it with you.
- A scan to show a healthy eye or detect disease.
- A view of the retina, giving your doctor a more detailed view than he/she can get by other means.
- The opportunity for you to view and discuss the Optomap® image of your eye with your doctor at the time of your exam.
- No side effects like with dilation eye drops
- A permanent record for your file, which allows us to view your images each year to look for changes.
Please schedule your Optomap® Retinal Exam today!